How We Commit To Responsible Gaming?
Gambling at an online casino should always be aimed at entertainment. However, there are those who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to understand that gambling shall never be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
If you think you are spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming is starting to interfere with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion or seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
You can take the gambling addiction quiz to determine whether you are exhibiting the signs of an addiction to gambling.
How Can I Limit My Spend Or Losses?
To assist you in gambling responsibly N1 Casino offers the Personal Limits feature. This functionality can be accessed within your account in the “Responsible Gambling” section. In accordance with the Gaming Regulations and the H.G.C.’s instructions the player using our website shall mandatorily set the following limits:
- a. Monetary limit, in terms of the maximum deposit amount (deposit limit)
- b. Monetary limit, in terms of the maximum loss amount (loss limit)
- c. Time limit, in terms of the maximum participation time (time limit).
You have to set the limits on the basis of prudent Gaming behaviour commensurate with his abilities and be aware of the risks connected with the involvement with the Games. If the above mandatory limits are not set, you will not be able to proceed to any activity in your account.Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rash decisions.If you would like to update or change any of your limits, you can do so from the "Responsible Gaming" tab in the "Account" menu. Our Customer Service can provide assistance and guidance at any time via email@example.com or Live Chat 24/7.
- Deposit Limit. A limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
- Loss Limit. A limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month. Please note the loss is based on the initial deposit and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If for example you deposit €50, set a Loss Limit of €10 and then go on to win €1,000, you can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it is based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
- Session Limit. A limit on the amount of time in minutes spent playing a game.
Need A Breather?
- Cooling-Off Limit. You can set a Cooling-Off Period for a definite period of time. The restriction takes effect instantly. You won’t be able to make deposits and play during the specified period, also you will be excluded from all advertising offers. After the set period expires, you’ll receive a notification email saying your account is active again.
- Self-Exclusion Limit. You can set a Self-Exclusion Limit for a definite or indefinite period of time. The restriction takes effect instantly. During the set period you will not be able to log into your account.
To be excluded from gambling on our site for an indefinite period of time, please, contact our support team via live-chat. Please note that once your account has been self-excluded for an indefinite time, the re-opening of a new Online Player Account can take place only at the request of the Player after at least one (1) year has lapsed from the exclusion and since a new Agreement has been re-concluded and the necessary procedures for the opening of the online player account have been re-completed.
What Is Self-Exclusion?
Setting Self-exclusion lets us know that we need to take all measures to block your access to your account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials. You may also contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the Website for a certain period of time or forever.
If you are self excluded from the casino you won't be able to log into your account and order withdrawal of any balance you have left. Once self-excluded, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com in order to initiate withdrawal of remaining balance. Our support team will contact you within a reasonable timeframe with information on the withdrawal and will assist you with it.
Please note that active self-exclusion does not make you exempt from the verification procedure if it's required by the casino to process funds. The funds remaining on balance will be paid according to the casino limits.
What Is Reality Check?
Getting caught up is easy when you are having fun, therefore we will send you an hourly notification in-game to remind you of how much you have spent at the Casino. Regardless of how many games you are playing at the same time, the message will let you know where you are at. This is meant to provide some time to reflect on your bets and perhaps consider pausing play for a while.
Player Self-Assessment Test
If you are worried that you have a gambling addiction problem or you think that you already have a gambling addiction problem, please try our Self-Assessment Test. The test is anonymous and accessible to everyone and can be done by anyone without the need to sign up or log in to the Website. If you are concerned about the test result, consider activating self-exclusion in your account or contact our Customer Service via firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance and advice.
Responsible Gaming Principles
N1 Casino is committed to endorsing responsible wagering among its customers as well as promoting responsible gambling practices and a legitimate and reliable gambling environment. in In accordance with the Article 4 HGC Regulation Responsible Gambling Policy at N1 Casino is based on the following Responsible Gaming Principles:
- 1 The outcome of the game depends solely on chance/luck.
- 2 Games are for entertainment, not means of enrichment.
- 3 The participation in the games does not threaten the standard of living, does not disrupt family peace and does not deregulate social relations.
- 4 The participation in the games is a free and independent personal decision, which must be taken without provocation or motivation (unstimulated gambling).
- 5 Every decision to participate in the games is taken after complete and correct information about their conduct and the negative consequences of the problematic gambling.
- 6 The commercial communication is gentle and sensible with the exclusive purpose to inform the public about the legal gaming networks.
- 7 There are applied procedures for the timely and valid information of the players.
- 8 There are measures in place for the combat of problematic gambling.
- 9 There are procedures in place to prevent minors from accessing the games.
- 10 The privacy and confidentiality of players’ information is protected from any unauthorized authority.
- 11 There are procedures in place to prevent money laundering.
Let`S See Some Id?
The Casino only accepts players who are at least 21 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our Website. The Casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in the event the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the Website will be denied immediately.
However, we realise that due to a wide availability and nature of the Internet, people under the legal age might still be able to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. Special software can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information:
Seeking Outside Help?
You may also contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support: